Christmas at Luther Donors & Volunteers
Greetings from Luther College! We are delighted you are interested in attending Christmas at Luther.
Your early access to Christmas at Luther tickets begins on Thursday, September 15, at 9:00 a.m. CDT. Performances take place from December 1-4, 2022, in the Center for Faith and Life.
Please refer to the recent letter mailed to you for your early access code to receive up to 4 Christmas at Luther tickets. Tickets are $38 for in-person performances and $20 for the Sunday livestream.
To order tickets online
1. Log into your account at tickets.luther.edu. Or create your own account for the first time.
2. Enter the promotional code mailed to you to unlock the "buy" buttons.
3. Choose the performance and select seats, or follow "Best Available" prompts.
4. If desired, add tickets for the Holiday Buffet.
5. Follow the prompts to complete your order. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
6. You will receive an email confirming your ticket order. Tickets will be mailed to you in late October.
- Tickets are $38 for in-person performances and $20 for the livestream.
- You will be able to choose your own seats. They will be held in your shopping cart for 10 minutes while you complete the transaction.
- You can purchase Holiday Buffet tickets at the same time you order concert tickets.
- You can order Christmas at Luther CDs or ornaments from the Luther Book Shop immediately following your ticket transaction. CDs will be mailed to you after they are produced. Please finalize your ticket order before clicking on the Book Shop link.
- Children under age 6 will not be admitted to the concert.
- Accessible seating arrangements can be made online. Simply select accessible seat(s) that are labeled on the online seating chart. Note: the Center for Faith and Life does not have an elevator to the balcony. All accessible seats are on the main floor.
- If you have a student at Luther who is not performing, he or she is eligible to receive a free ticket using the promo code StudentC@L. By ordering all tickets in one transaction you are assured of being seated together.
If you have Christmas at Luther tickets but are unable to attend, please call the Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 before Friday, November 11. Ticket insurance is available as an optional add-on. Patrons will be notified closer to the event if pandemic conditions require changes to audience attendance.
To order tickets by phoneOnline sales are preferred but if you need to order by phone, call the Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 beginning September 15 at 9:00 a.m. CDT. We have a limited number of phone operators, all of whom are Luther students, handling a huge volume of calls due to the popularity of Christmas at Luther. Please be patient, and continue to call back.
Have your promotional code and credit card ready. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Ordering by phone is not necessary for patrons with accessibility needs. Accessible seats are labeled and can be selected on the online seating chart.