Parents of Christmas at Luther Performers
We are delighted you are interested in attending Christmas at Luther. Because you are a parent of a student performer, you are entitled to purchase up to 6 tickets beginning September 19 at 9:00 a.m.CDT. You have priority status until October 3, at which time other invited guests will be able to purchase seats. You'll need to use the unique promo code emailed to you to activate the "buy" buttons for priority status.
To order tickets online
1. Log into your account at tickets.luther.edu. New Parents, create your online account.
2. Enter the promotional code emailed to you to unlock the "buy" buttons.
3. Choose the performance and select seats, or follow "Best Available" prompts.
4. If desired, add tickets for the Holiday Buffet.
5. Follow the prompts to complete your order. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is a $3 transaction fee per ticket.
6. You will receive an email confirming your ticket order. Tickets will be mailed to you.
- Tickets are $38 for in-person performances and $20 for livestream.
- You can purchase up to (6) four tickets for the in-person performances.
- You will be able to choose your own seats. They will be held in your shopping cart for 10 minutes while you complete the transaction.
- You can purchase Holiday Buffet tickets at the same time you order concert tickets.
- Children under age 6 will not be admitted to the concert.
- Accessible seating arrangements can be made online. Simply select accessible seat(s) that are labeled on the online seating chart. Note: the Center for Faith and Life does not have an elevator to the balcony. All accessible seats are on the main floor.
- If you have another student at Luther who is not performing, he or she is eligible to receive a free ticket using the promo code StudentC@L. By ordering all tickets in one transaction you are assured of being seated together.
If you have Christmas at Luther tickets but are unable to attend, please call the Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 before Tuesday, November 14. Ticket insurance is available as an optional add-on.
To order tickets by phoneOnline sales are preferred but if you need to order by phone, call the Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 beginning September 19 at 9:00 a.m. CDT. We have a limited number of phone operators, all of whom are Luther students, handling a huge volume of calls due to the popularity of Christmas at Luther. Please be patient and continue to call back.
Have your poromotional code and credit card ready. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is a $3 transaction fee per ticket.
Ordering by phone is not necessary for patrons with accessibilty needs. Accessible seats are labeled and can be selected on the online seating chart.