Minnesota Shuttle ServiceLuther College offers a student-only shuttle service at the start and end of the academic year, as well as spring, fall, and holiday breaks.
Plan ahead! Tickets sales close 48 hours (2 days) prior to departure.
Buy early and save! Purchase tickets more than 96 hours (4 days) prior to departure and save $10.
Questions? Please contact Assistant Director of Student Organizations Lukas Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In front of Dahl Centennial Union.
Rochester International Airport
In front of the main doors of the Terminal, under the canopy.
IKEA/Mall of America Parking Lot
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
Terminal 1, Ground Transportation Area near the Silver Parking Ramp.
1. Collect your belongings at Baggage Claim on Level One.
2. Look for signs to Level T Ground Transportation (near Baggage Claim 4 and 5).
3. Take stairs or escalator down to Level T Ground Transportation.
4. Follow signs to Blue/Red/Silver Parking and light rail transit.
5. Board the light rail transit. (You may board the light rail transit on either side. Both will take you to the Silver Parking.)
6. From the light rail transit, follow signs to [P] Silver Parking and Rental Cars.
7. Take the escalator upstairs to “Buses and Off-site Parking Shuttle” area.
8. You’ve arrived! The sign reads “Off airport parking and shuttles door.”