Current Parents and Alumni
Christmas at Luther tickets go on sale online on October 12 to alumni, parents, and friends.
You may purchase up to 4 tickets beginning at 9 a.m. CDT, Thursday, October 12 for the upcoming 2017 Christmas at Luther: The Tree of Life My Soul Hath Seen performances.
Purchase your Christmas at Luther tickets by logging in using the My Account box to the left. Your username will be mailed to you in early August. Use the "Forgot Password" function if you previously activated your account, but can't remember your password.
Please make sure your login works before October 12. If you have any questions, or have problems logging in, please call 563.387.1357 before October 12.
To order tickets online
Tickets range from $25–$35. Children under age 6 are not admitted to the concert. New for 2017: Luther students not performing in Chirstmas at Luther are entitled to one free concert ticket. Now you can select your student's free concert ticket with your order.
1. Log into your validated account.
2. Choose the concert you would like to attend and then select your seats or choose best available.
3. You may add tickets for the Holiday Buffet or purchase Christmas at Luther merchandise.
4. Follow the prompts to complete your order. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is a $2 transaction fee per ticket.
5. Be sure to log out and close your session when you finish your transaction.
6. You will receive confirmation of your ticket order via email. Your tickets will be mailed to you; buffet tickets may be mailed seperately.
To order tickets by phone
- Online sales are preferred for Christmas at Luther tickets. Ordering by phone is not necessary for patrons with accessibility needs.
- Limited phone operators will be available. Call the Luther College Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 to order your tickets beginning October 12 at 9 a.m. Ticket Office hours are Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m., Thursday, 9 a.m.–7 p.m. CDT.
- You will need the account number in the box on your printed ticket brochure and your credit card information. Please prepare your top three performance choices.
If you have concert tickets but are unable to attend Christmas at Luther
, please call the Luther College Ticket Office as soon as possible at 563.387.1357. It is not possible to refund or exchange tickets after November 3.