Ticket Information for Current Luther Students
The Co Curricular Activity Fee (CAF) allows you one (1) non-transferable ticket to attend events sponsored by the Performing Arts Committee (PAC) and the Student Activity Council (SAC) free of charge. Some ticketed events that are included in this are big SAC concerts, Center Stage Series, Marty’s events, and SAC Cinema films. All students are charged the CAF fee to support numerous activities on campus unless you have declined it through financial services. If you are unsure, just ask at the ticket office and they can look it up for you.
What is the CAF Fee? How do I know if I have it?
Costs to students vary for other events, though most departments do not charge students to attend events that are offered or which are presented by fellow students!
What about other events that are not supported by the CAF fee?
There are now three ways!
How do I get my ticket?
- Visit the Center for Faith and Life (CFL) ticket office with your Luther College ID to get your ticket and pick out your seat.
- Go online and sign into your account. You can reserve a single ticket, and even pick out your seat for reserved seat performances. Your tickets can be sent to your SPO if purchased 3 days before the show, or you can pick up your ticket at the Ticket Office anytime before 7:15 p.m. on the night of the performance.
- PAC will have tickets available at tables in various locations on campus prior to Center Stage Series performances. Students who have paid the CAF fee can receive either one free general admission ticket or pick their seat. Students who have opted out of the CAF fee can purchase an allocated seat ticket only.
How do I get my tickets.luther.edu account?
You already have one as a registered student at Luther! You received a login and password, plus directions to validate your account via email. If you didn’t or need help, just visit the Ticket Office in the CFL.
There are three ways:
What if I want to sit with friends?
- You can visit the ticket office in the CFL with your friends (or bring their ID#’s) and you can select seats together. We welcome groups to come together, just bring all the ID#’s to the Ticket Office.
- You can reserve your seats online. Each person needs to login on-line to their account separately--but each of you can pick out seats right next to each other.
- If you paid the CAF you get one free general admission ticket for Center Stage Series performances which lets you chose your seat anywhere in the designated general admission areas of the CFL.
You can log into your online account and select your Student CAF ticket and then add to your purchase two Regular tickets for your parents. You will need to pay for your parents’ tickets and pay a processing fee. Parents cannot access your free ticket online. Either you or your parents can also call the ticket office with your ID# to purchase all the tickets together. Parents can also come on their own, and can purchase tickets online or call the ticket office to get tickets.
My parents are coming, what if I want to sit with them?
For many events, students have special early sale dates to have access before the general public. These are advertised regularly through the student Bulletin, which arrives in your email twice a week. You will need to login online before the event will show up as available to select seats, or visit the CFL ticket office in person. Students can get their ticket any time after the student sale date.
When can I get tickets?
Performances at Luther can be in the Center for Faith and Life, Regents Center, Marty’s, Jewel Theatre, or possibly anywhere! Read the event listing carefully to find out the time and location. Don’t be late!
Where are all the shows?
The CAF fee sounds like a great thing! I’d love a pass to get free tickets. Can I get a Co-Curricular Activity Fee pass if I’m not a student? No. The CAF fee is a special Luther student-only benefit and student CAF tickets are non-transferrable to other patrons. The support of the CAF fee and Luther College allows us to offer many of these ticketed events to the general public and Luther faculty/staff and students at already discounted prices.
Not a current Luther student?