Parents of Christmas at Luther ParticipantsCongratulations Parents! Because of your student’s participation in a Christmas at Luther ensemble this year, you are entitled to purchase tickets beginning on September 21 at 9:00 a.m. CDT. You have priority status for purchasing tickets until October 11 at 9:00 a.m. CDT when all other invited guests are able to purchase. Please carefully read all the information below for the upcoming 2017 Christmas at Luther: The Tree of Life My Soul Hath Seen performances.
Special features with our online ticketing system
• Choose your own seats for the concert. Seats you choose will be held in your shopping cart for 10 minutes while you complete the transaction.
• Accessible seating arrangements can be made online. All accessible seats are labeled on the online seating chart. You do not need to call the Ticket Office for these tickets. Note: The Center for Faith and Life does not have an elevator to the balcony.
• Purchase Holiday Buffet tickets and Christmas at Luther merchandise in the same transaction as your concert tickets. Advance orders of the 2017Christmas at Luther: The Tree of Life My Soul Hath Seen CD will be available and mailed after December 15 in time for Christmas. All merchandise and buffet tickets may be mailed separately from your concert tickets.
Dates tickets are available for purchase
September 21 - Parents of Christmas at Luther Participants
October 5 - Faculty, Staff and Current Students
October 12 - Current Luther Parents, Alumni, and Invited Friends of Luther
Date tickets are available to the General Public
November 1 — Any remaining tickets become available for purchase
Friday, November 3 (tikets need to be returned to us)
*Note: Christmas at Luther participants do not need a ticket
To order tickets online
Tickets range from $25–$35. Children under age 6 are not admitted to the concert. Luther students not performing in Christmas at Luther may obtain their 1 free concert ticket online themselves or when their families purchase tickets.
1. Log into your validated account.
2. Choose the concert you would like to attend and then select your seats or follow "Best Available" prompts.
3. You may add tickets for the Holiday Buffet or purchase Christmas at Luther merchandise.
4. Follow the prompts to complete your order. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is a $2 transaction fee per ticket.
5. Be sure to log out and close your session when you finish your transaction.
6. You will receive confirmation of your ticket order via email. Your tickets will be mailed to you; buffet tickets may be mailed separately.
To order tickets by phone
- Online sales are preferred for Christmas at Luther tickets. Ordering by phone is not necessary for patrons with accessibility needs.
- Limited phone operators will be available. Call the Luther College Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 to order your tickets beginning September 21 at 9 a.m. Ticket Office hours are Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m., Thursday, 9 a.m.–7 p.m. CDT.
RefundsIf you have concert tickets but are unable to attend Christmas at Luther, please call the Luther College Ticket Office as soon as possible at 563-387-1357. It is not possible to refund or exchange tickets after November 3.