Christmas at Luther Parents & Alumni
We are delighted you are interested in attending Christmas at Luther. Tickets go on sale beginning at 9 a.m. CDT, Tuesday, October 26, to parents & alumni.
You may purchase up to four (4) tickets by logging in to the My Account box on the left. Use the promotional code Awake2021 to activate the buy buttons. If you do not yet have an account, click “Create an Account” and follow the prompts. If you previously activated your account but can't remember your password, use the "Forgot Password" function. Please make sure your login works before October 26, and call the Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 before that date with any problems or questions.
To order tickets online
1. Log into your account. New Parents, create your own online account.
2. Use the promotional code Awake2021 to unlock the “buy” buttons.
3. Choose the performance and select seats, or follow "Best Available" prompts.
4. If desired, add tickets for the Holiday Buffet.
5. Follow the prompts to complete your order. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is a $3 transaction fee per ticket.
6. You will receive an email confirming your ticket order. Tickets will be mailed to you; buffet tickets may be mailed separately.
- Tickets are $35 for in-person performances and $20 for livestream.
- You can purchase up to (4) four tickets for the in-person performances.
- You will be able to choose your own seats. They will be held in your shopping cart for 10 minutes while you complete the transaction.
- You can purchase Holiday Buffet tickets at the same time you order concert tickets.
- You can order Christmas at Luther CDs or ornaments from the Luther Book Shop immediately following your ticket transaction. CDs will be mailed to you after they are produced. Please finalize your ticket order before clicking on the Book Shop link.
- Children under age 6 will not be admitted to the concert.
- Accessible seating arrangements can be made online. Simply select accessible seat(s) that are labeled on the online seating chart. Note: the Center for Faith and Life does not have an elevator to the balcony. All accessible seats are on the main floor.
- If you have a son or daughter at Luther who is not participating in the performance, you can request a free seat for that student using the promotional code studentC@L. By ordering the tickets at the same time, you will all be seated together.
If you have Christmas at Luther tickets but are unable to attend, please call the Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 before Friday,November 19. Ticket insurance is available as an optional add-on. Patrons will be notified closer to the event if pandemic conditions require changes to audience attendance.
To order tickets by phoneOnline sales are preferred but if you need to order by phone, call the Ticket Office at (563) 387-1357 beginning October 26, at 9:00 a.m. CDT. We have a limited number of phone operators, all of whom are Luther students, handling a huge volume of calls due to the popularity of Christmas at Luther. Please be patient, and continue to call back.
Have your poromotional code and credit card ready. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is a $3 transaction fee per ticket.
Ordering by phone is not necessary for patrons with accessibilty needs. Accessible seats are labeled and can be selected on the online seating chart.