Notice: If you are returning from an international flight, you will need to follow CDC guidelines. Please contact the Center for Intercultural Engagement and Student Success for your transportation needs. Email: email@example.com. Thank you!
The Luther College shuttle service is designed to provide efficient, low-cost transportation for students as they travel to and from the Minnesota, Illinois, and Wisconsin areas for breaks.Transportation will be provided in Minnesota, Illinois, and Wisconsin by the Luther College Bus or Lamers Bus Lines.
Reservations made less than 4 days (96 hours) prior to the date of departure have a late fee of $10 non-refundable. Ticket purchases close 2 days (48 hours) before the shuttle leaves. Any questions, please contact the Assistant Director of Student Organizations.
- When traveling and coordinating a shuttle to Luther you can check how long it should take you to get through customs through the website: https://awt.cbp.gov/
- Allow at least two hours between shuttle arrival and flight or bus departure for check-in and security.
- For flight arrivals, allow at least two hours before shuttle departure for deplaning and baggage claim.
- The College is not liable if you miss your flight or bus due to inadequate timing.
- If travel plans change due to personal issues and a student misses the shuttle, they will be responsible for their own transportation and costs,
- Anyone can purchase a ticket for a student but the name of the student riding the shuttle must be stated.
- Luggage limit — One large bag per person that must fit in the under bus storage and one small carry-on bag per seat booked. No bicycles and/or emotional support animals are allowed on any of the shuttles. Luther Fleet vehicles have less storage space then the charter busses so plese be conscious about the luggage your bring.
- An email will be sent to you two days before the shuttle leaves, detailing the trip itinerary, transortation description, and will include contact information for urgent concerns during travel.