Current Parents, Alumni, and Friends of Luther
Christmas at Luther tickets go on sale online on October 10 to alumni, parents, and friends.
You may purchase up to 4 tickets beginning at 9 a.m. CDT, Thursday, October 10 for the upcoming 2013 Christmas at Luther: Full of Grace and Truth performances.
Please buy your tickets online. Purchase your Christmas at Luther tickets by logging in using the My Account box to the right. Your username and password were mailed and/or emailed to you.
Please make sure your login works before October 9. If you have any questions, or have problems logging in, please call 563.387.1357 before October 9.
Watch this video for help validating your online ticket account.
Tickets range from $25–$35. Children under age 6 are not admitted to the concert. Luther students not performing in the concert are entitled to 1 free ticket, which must be obtained online by the student. Student tickets cannot be processed with your ticket order, and students can choose their own seat.
To order tickets online
Holiday Buffet tickets and Christmas at Luther merchandise can be purchased in the same transaction as your concert tickets. Accessible seating arrangements can also be made online by choosing the Accessible Section when searching for tickets. Note: The Center for Faith and Life does not have an elevator to the balcony.
1. Log into your validated account at the right.
2. Choose the concert you would like (at the bottom of this page) and click on Buy.
3. Choose a Seat Quantity (up to 4 tickets).
4. During peak times, seats are only sold through Best Available. You may choose Best Available across the entire performance, or you may narrow your selections by Price of ticket, Section of the hall, and Accessibility. During non-peak times, you may Select Your Own Seat. Click a section of the chart to select specific seats.
5. If you are happy with your selection, click the Add to Order button. If you wish to make a change, scroll within the Your Selections box to delete your seats and choose new ones. Once you click Add to Order, your seats are held for 10 minutes.
6. You may add tickets for the Holiday Buffet or purchase Christmas at Luther merchandise.
7. Follow the prompts to complete your order. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is a $2 transaction fee per ticket.
8. Be sure to log out and close your session when you finish your transaction.
9. You will receive confirmation of your ticket order via e-mail. Your tickets will be mailed to you.
To order tickets by phone
Online sales are preferred for Christmas at Luther tickets. Limited operators will be available in the Luther College Ticket Office (info to the right) if you do not have Internet access. If you call to order your tickets, please be patient. Ordering by phone is not necessary for patrons with accessibility needs. Current students must obtain their own ticket online.
If you have concert tickets but are unable to attend
Christmas at Luther
, please call the Luther College Ticket Office as soon as possible at 563.387.1357. It is not possible to refund or exchange tickets after November 8.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Ticket Office Hours
9:00 to 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to show time
Saturday and Sunday Performances
1:00 p.m. to show time
Ticket Office Manager
Center for Faith and Life
700 College Drive
Decorah, Iowa 52101
or 800-4 LUTHER